BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I've Got a Blog!

So, this is my first post on my blog. I've been told for forever to get one and it's probably a good idea since a lot of my friends have moved:( Hopefully I can get the hang of it soon, b/c i want to start putting cool stuff on it i just don't know how yet. anyway, i've just started 10th grade this year. I'm a sophomore! High school is way different from Jr. High. I can actually say that I look forward to going to school because I have so much fun. Not only are the classes better, but I get to meet way more lds kids than there were at Smith. I love my Seminary class and i have an awesome teacher. So far, I've got all A's except for English ( i've got a B) but it's a weighted class so i'm not really conscerned about it. Although it's fun...there is so much HOMEWORK!!! i can't believe how much homework i'm getting. Tuesday nights are the worst because i don't get home from Volleyball practice until 5:30 and mutual starts at 7, so i have to get ready then leave then when i get home i have hardly any time to do my homework. Uhhhh! Oh yeah, i made the Volleyball team (JV) and we're gonna get killed. there weren't any cuts this year, so about more than half of the team has never played in their life! and i'll be brutally honest...it shows! But the important thing is that we have fun and there really isn't any stressing over winning or not because we already know we're gonna lose. it's sad, but i've accepted it. It's just going to be so wierd being on a losing team when it seems like i was just on the team that was 2nd in the city!! Undefeated for the longest time! Thank goodness I'm not extremely competative. Well...hopefully i can post a lot, but i've been really busy lately! So busy that my mom doesn't know how i'm gonna fit a job into my schedule. Hopefully that means she's gonna pay for my car:)

No comments: