So, surprisingly enough...my volleyball team is 3-1!!! We're actually good!!! It's probably because we've been playing some ghetto teams(like Mesa Jr. ghetto), but hey! i'll take it! The other day, i made 9 serves in a row and then another 7 in a row during our game!!! Which we killed the other team, by the way. It was so great, because as i was making all of the serves, my coach from last year was sitting in the stands!!! the only reason i find this exciting is because she would take me out of the games when i was on her team last year mainly because my serves sucked! Well I showed her! Anyway, I'm very proud of my team! Even though we're not the best, we've won more games than Varsity has(they're 0-4)!!! And honestly? The teams they're playing really aren't that hard. Oh and...
During one of the games a while back, my team was losing and i was trying my hardest to gets some passes up but one of our setters just wasn't making any good sets. So the coach took me out of the game (not that i was doing bad or anything) but then the varsity coach pulled me aside and told me "First of all, excellent passes. But those are varsity passes...you're on a jv team, they don't get it. Just keep up the good work." I was so happy to hear that! I got a huge boost of confidence!
The only bad part about being on the volleyball team is...I miss mutual! I miss Sis. Tueller! I miss all the fun activities! Thankfully, i have the coolest leaders in the world and they've been recording some of the stuff we've been doing for mutual!! Thank you Sis. Russell!!! I've felt so out of the loop for the past couple weeks. But next week i'll be able to go to our Stake Youth Conferece!!! It's gonna be super fun! Each ward was supposed to modernize a scripture story and then make it into a movie for the stake to watch! Our ward is gonna be the best! Only because I got to help write the script! I'm really excited to see how it turns out.
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
7 years ago



1 comment:
Hey Tobie!You have been Tagged! Go to my blog to find out what this means! :)
Post a Comment