On Wednesday night gina, andrea, and I finally went to the concert! It was so much fun! I can't even begin to describe how crazy it was! Dashboard sang all of my favorite songs and I belted them out with Chris Carrabba (the lead singer)especially El Scorcho!! I love that song! Andrea is now totally obsessed with The Cab and she won't stop singing their songs. We left early because we thought Panic At the Disco's set was boring, but other than that it was the best concert EVER!! I can't believe I can now say that I was in the same building as Chris Carrabba! I mean, i was literally 50 feet away from his beautiful face!!Well, thanks Gina and Andrea for making it the best night ever! And thanks to my mom for paying and taking us there! I'm definantly gonna have to save up for Dashboard Confessional's other tour after they release their new album next year. Sorry we couldn't go to the Jack's Mannequin concert Gina.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
THE CAB IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! LOL! Yeah, that pretty much was a bomb concert!
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
Before my husband and I were married, we talked a lot about the importance
of having Family Home Evening (FHE) in our home. We came to the realization
that...
So....this is kind of a sad time because it is the end of the semester and
everything seems to be changing. I got a little sad because I started
packing...
Well I didn't get a lot of school clothes this year like usual.... Cuz I'm
BROKE!! But.... I did get some really really really cute clothes!!!! :) And
I'm ...
So this cartoon is just hilarious and I had to post it. Lol And totally
creepy at the same time. IJC! Sorry you can't see it all! Computers being
weird.. ...
so this pic of kelsey has aboslutely nothing to do with what this post is
about, it just makes me laugh...or your could say "Full of GLEE!" because
she an...
That girl. yeah, the blonde on the inside. she talks too fast. she's a tshirt and jeans girl. shes my personal advice column. she's my first call when i wake up.
and my last when i say goodnight. she's my mom when i'm doing something stupid.
and my sister every other time. she's my personal compliment button. she's my text when i'm crying.
and when i'm just bored. she's my natural high.
when we're on the swings. she's the first to know
when something goes wrong
or goes really right. but nothing matters.
all i care
is that she's my best friend.
1 comment:
THE CAB IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER! LOL! Yeah, that pretty much was a bomb concert!
Post a Comment