
So lately I've been listening to The Fray's newest self-entitled album and I LOVE IT! My favorite songs are "You Found Me" (even though it's been played a ton lately on the radio. i don't think it's one of those songs that gets old!) "Never Say Never" is also a really good song. Cool story: So I was writing one of my scripts and i thought that this song went along with the storyline really well and i wrote it in. then, the next day they were playing "Never Say Never" on the actual tv show i was writing my script about!!! INSANE!! I'm so intuitive. That was just one of those moments when I think to myself "You can do this for a career, Tobie" and then i realize how little credit screenwriters are given nowadays and i quickly change my mind and go back to the whole "You should move to Spain and teach English" plan. But seriously, when i saw that "Never Say Never" was playing on an actual episode my mouth dropped and i was so proud of myself for actually calling (so to speak) what song was going to be on the show!! it was amazing! anyway...everyone should listen to The Fray's new album and their last one too! Because once i realized how great their newest album is I went back and listened to their older one more closely and realized that the other album is just as good. Honestly though, every single song they've written is AMAZING! So yeah...I just had to rant and rave about The Fray since I've been obsessed with them lately and its got me REALLY wanting to go to the Jack's Mannequin/The Fray concert over the summer!! If only i didn't need to have surgery :(




No comments:
Post a Comment