BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a DEADLINE

3 years...actually it's more like 2 years and 20 some-odd days. That's how long it is before I graduate and say good-bye to high school and hello to...what? I honestly don't know yet. My plan is to be saying "hello" to college. But what is college going to offer me? A degree in Spanish? A degree in Journalism or English? What do i want? Do i want to travel the world and speak different languages? Do i want to write scripts for a television show like i've been practicing doing for the past 3 years? Do i even want to be a doctor? What about a mom? When do I want to settle down and start a family? Do i really want to move to a place like LA in order to mingle with other screenwriters? Do i really want to associate myself with the people in Hollywood? Am I even CAPABLE or WORTHY enough to associate myself with them? Do i really want to spend years and years study spanish? I mean, I've already spent 4 years studying it. Am i in too deep to quit? Is my future in Spain? Hollywood? Arizona? I'm i destined to serve a mission? Does Heavenly Father want me to be learning spanish for some future purpose? Lately, those are just A FEW of the questions that have been clouding my mind.

I have a DEADLINE...2 years and 20 some odd days...

No comments: