#1. Taylor Swift

she speaks for every teenage girl out there. sometimes i wonder "did she write that song for me?"! it's crazy! and all of her songs are hits.
All Time Favorite Song: "You Belong With Me"
#2. Leann Rimes

ever since i was little, i've always loved Leann Rimes. she reminds me of being a little kid again and listening to country with my dad on the radio.
All Time Favorite Song: "Nothing Better To Do"
#3. Keith Urban

only like a few of his songs. loved kris allen's performance of "Kiss a Girl" with him!
All Time Favorite Song: "Kiss a Girl feat. Kris Allen"
#4. Brad Paisley

i have a HUGE crush on Brad Paisley!!! too bad he's married...shucks! but his little family is soo cute, so i guess it's alright.
All Time Favorite Song: "Then"
#5. Carrie Underwood

i remember watching American Idol with Andrea and just crossing my fingers for Carrie to win. thank goodness she did because she is my most favorite country singer EVER! i've bought all of her albums, even the American Idol one. she's so pretty and she has such an amazing voice.
All Time Favorite Song: "Just a Dream"
*I'm interested to see what country everone else listens too and what your all time favorite songs are. I Tag: Haylee, Kylee, Kazhia, Gina, Andrea, and Kortni!!



2 comments:
I am sooo going to do this! what a good idea. hopefully it will get posted soon..enough. haha.
Oh dang, sorry I just got around to reading this! I love basically every person you put up too! And yes, most definetly Brad Paisley is dead sexy!! He and Keith Urban are my favs, totally. Holy Cows and a half, whoooo their just both hot pieces of smack!! lol :)
Post a Comment