BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

I FOUND A SHOW!!!


just in time! i almost thought i'd go crazy without some good television! but i found a great show. "Drop Dead Diva" is on Lifetime on Sundays and i lovveee it!!! there are some cheesy parts because...it is Lifetime we're talking about here, but it's still a really good show! if you can't find anything to watch on tv like me then you should definitely check out "Drop Dead Diva" at 9pm. The 3rd episode airs tonight, but they show re-runs on Lifetime thruought the week. :)

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Hah! I'm glad you found something to do with your time on the sabbath when you should be reading the holy scriptures....bah! Who am I kidding?! :) That's awesome Tob :)

Haylee Abney said...

i saw commercials for that show, it looked pretty good!!!! i'll have to check it out!