This is an example of a typical conversation i will have on Facebook with Hillary that will normally start with a totally random question and I let it go from there, trying my best to annoy her until she logs off. I'm such a great friend. But her life would be nothing without these chats and she knows it. All the bolded stuff is what i said.
what does a yellow gnome put on his toast?
I have no idea.
BUTTER!
duh
How did I not know that?
your just not as entelignet as me
And you just proved that.
i know. it's a ghift
from gawd
he luves meh
I can't believe I just laughed at that..
at my ghift?
its leghit!
2 legit.
not a laffing mater
to quiet
?
oh. hahaha. i spelt "qwit" wrong!
hahaha. nobody can be perfeckt
Woooooooow.,
i know...what can i say? i'm special.
VERY!
i told someone that once and then they said "Ed." I laughed what did Ed have to do with anything?? I think they were a little off their rocker if ya know what i mean.
don't even know an Ed!!!
Tobie, how do you get friends?!
i have no clue. gawd just blesses me with them. it must be my eye lashes.
people just can't resist them.
How weirdd..
there have been several occasion when somebody gets a little too obsessed with them and i'm just like "whoa! back it up a bit my friend. no homo." i mean, they're practically humping my shoulder to see my eye lashes.
thats why i had to get glasses. for protection. and some space!
can't believe you said no homo about your EYE LASHES!!!
hill...they wanted to make out with them...or something like that!
it was just becoming too much.
if ya know what i mean
No, b/c people don't get all up on me to look at my eye lashes!
yea well yours aren't like mine!
mine are a gift from gawd
Okay tobie. okay.
if ya know what i mean
it's like gawd swept up a bunch of helpless mice and plucked their whiskers then gently placed them on the tips of my precious eyes.
.....
dont' you dare tell anyone i'm part mouse!
if they find out, i might not have as many friends
OR ANY!!!
oh my gosh. you so understand me!
it's like your a mouse to
....are you?
squeek. squeek...SQUEEKEN!
did you understand that?
do you like cheese?
like...a lot?
are you scared of cats?
or do you scare the elephants when you go to the zoo?
Tobie, I have to leave.
have you ever met a cat named Tom?
do you know the Secret of Nihm?
Bye tobie!
goodbye my fellow mouse friend!
*hahahaha! She lasted about five minutes before logging off. Stay tuned for next time when I'll try and break my record! :)
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
7 years ago



2 comments:
bahaha:) we need to have one of these chats on facebook, tobie!! OH ps i came to your blog and Wintersong came on and my heart melted:) <3
hahaha. i'll surprise you one day on facebook!! Wintersong is such a pretty song, right?! I'm so weird. I only listen to it during the winter time. There are just some songs I save specifically for a certain time. Like i only listen to "Hometown Glory" when it's raining outside (like today!) and I only listen to "Hands Down" when I'm in the car. I know i'm gonna sound creepy, but it's almost like a sacred ritual type of deal. hahaha.
Post a Comment