BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 11, 2009

Fun Converstaions With People On Facebook #2

I love chatting with Taylor Teeples. This was a funny conversation we had today.
taylor why is the majority of paper white?
hahahaha i wish i knew the answer tobie. but you would think most of it would be brown... after all that IS the color of trees!
exactly. do you think a tree would know the more appropraite answer to this question?I do.
WHAT?! i'm sorry taylor but i wasn't proposing to you...
i know. it's hard not to resist.

what?!?! Tobie but i was so looking forward to a happy life with you!
but maybe one day you'll find another tobie...preferably a male counterpart.
Sigh... i guess you are right. But wait... you aren't male?? I was sure tobie was a boy
Gosh i really messed up!

it's the tush. i have a very masculine tush.
been cursed with it ever since birth
true story

I believe it... i always knew you could tell a person's gender by the tush
you're very right taylor. as a matter of fact i read that when a child is born the doctor slaps it's tush not just to cause it to take a breath, but to examine the feminitity or masculinity of the tush.I am not surprised!! I knew there must have been something behind it!
hahahahaha! BEHIND it.
Hahahahaha i didn't even notice that!!


This was a rather unsuccessfull chat with Rocky. I cannot believe this kid. He always gets me confused with Gina or Shelby, but this time he just went too far. I didn't necessarily annoy him but i made sure he felt bad! hahaha.

Rocky how can sweet and sour sauce be sweet and sour at the same time?!
ahhaha toess!
i meant to say tobes
lol
hahahaha
sorry
heyyy
iddkk??!
you NEVER get my name right Rocky!!!!
EVER!!!
lmaoo
do you realize you just called me Toes?!
i love u duude... hahahah
hahah
yesss it do
Toes, Rocky!!!
lmaoooo
im sorry
but thattss soo funny
i have nothing to say to you anymore.

No comments: