BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 9, 2010

FEBRUARY 13TH!!!



I am so so so super excited!! On February 13th Gina, Shelby, and I are going to see Jack's Mannequin and Fun. at the Marquee Theater. It definitely makes up for the MAJOR bummer of the Dashboard Confessional concert getting canceled. I love when I have an upcoming concert to go to because I find myself re-discovering the music that i've always loved. I can't tell you how many times these past few weeks I've played Everything In Transit on my ipod (which btw is the BEST ALBUM EVER) or woken up in the morning with the lyrics

"have you ever been alone in a crowded room"
stuck in my head!




One of the biggest reasons I'm excited for this concert is because I just bought "Dear Jack" a documentary of the lead singer of Jack's Mannequin ANDREW MCMAHON'S battle and triumph over cancer, i don't think I've seen a more inspirational and raw documentary of someone's life EVER! It made me appreciate his music and the kind of person he is even more.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best album ever?! am i allowed to say i told you so?!