BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Summer Obsessions...



#5. Covert Affairs

So I really wasn't expecting much from this new show on USA Network because I've had my doubts about Piper Perabo (i mean the girl was in that chiuaha movie! that's what i call DESPERATE) but USA Network did it again and has created ANOTHER awesome show! The pilot was amazing! I'm really excited to see where this show goes. Some of the characters are quickly becoming my favorite characters on television and the storyline is great! It comes on after Psych on Wednesday nights and you can get the pilot episode for free on itunes! I highly recommend this show and I've come to realize that ANY USA Network show is bound to be good. ie) Psych, White Collar, Covert Affairs. JUST WATCH IT! You won't regret it. Piper Perabo has FINALLY turned her career around and done something good for once!

#6. British Singers



-Florence + The Machine:
Their music was featured on the preview for Eat, Love, Pray...the pilot episode of Covert Affairs...NBC's Community...and several tv comercials! "Kiss with a Fist" "Cosmic Love" and "Dog Days Are Over" are just some of my favorites. I've been blasting "Dog Days Are Over" ALL SUMMER!


-Kate Nash:


"Merry Happy" is SUCH a good song! I first heard it on an episode of Community and I thought it was Regina Spektor, but when I looked it up I realized it was Kate Nash. The lyrics are so powerful. Now, I've never dealt with a break-up but when I do...I'm blasting this song!

No comments: