BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Alright...Maybe I should Hold My Horses a bit.


So about the last post I made...I was partially true. The Phoenix Suns did make a trade for Raja Bell and Boris Diaw and in return they got Jason Richarson from the Charlotte Bobcats. He made his debut as a Sun last night in their win against Orlando and he scored 21 points!! He played really well considering he hasn't even practiced with the team yet! I'm really excited to watch this guy because he's really fired up the rest of the team offensively and he showed to have a lot of energy in last nights game! So I've realized that before I do my "pouting" I need to realize not to jump to too many conclusions. This guy is a two-time Slam Dunk Champ and he's an excellent shooter, so I can't wait to see more of Jason Richardson!!

No comments: