So even though I know that everyone will automatically ignore this post since nobody wants to hear me rant on and on about the Phoenix Suns, but I just had to make a post about how upset I am!! I am really ashamed to be a Suns fan!! They've lost their past 4 games and it doesn't look good!! Alright, I call it right now! Sometime within the next 2-3 years the following will happen:
1. Shaq won't be around (duh, he'll be retired)
2. Steve Nash will be traded (tear)
3. Amare Stoudemire will go into the free agent pool in 2010 with Lebron James, D-Wade, and Chris Bosh.
4. Either Boris Diaw or Leandro Barbosa won't be on the team anymore.
5. Grant Hill won't be a Sun.
*Basically, the only hope the Suns have is their Rookie, Robin Lopez! Because the rest of the team doesn't even seem like they want to play anymore. And the only enjoyment the fans of Phoenix are gonna see is the All-Star Game in Phoenix this year and hopefully Amare, Shaq, and Steve Nash will be on the Western Conference team!! I've voted for them for the past month!! It just seems right for Shaq to be on the team this year because he wasn't last year and, I mean, SHAQ IS THE ALL-STAR GAME!! He brings all the entertainment and fun!! So, the only thing I'm looking forward to at US Airways Center is the All-Star game. And hopefully, Robin Lopez will be in the Rookie/Sophmore game!!
So I've decided I need to look for another favorite NBA team to watch.
I predict that it'll be Boston and L.A in the finals again this year because they're the only teams that are actually playing consistantly good! But I hate the Lakers, so I'll be rooting for Boston again!
(sigh) It's gonna suck not being able to cheer for the Suns anymore. I'm gonna be really upset if they lose Nash and Amare because they are the only entertaining players!!
Well, sorry about that for all of you who actually did read this post to the very end because you're probably thinking I'm a FREAK! But "hey"!! I LOVE my Phoenix Suns and I HATE to see them lose, but it looks like their gonna be doing that a lot lately. But if there is one thing that Steve Nash can do is...MAKE ME ROLL ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING!! JUST WATCH THESE VIDEOS!!
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
7 years ago



1 comment:
Okay then! GO PHOENIX SUNS!!!
Post a Comment