BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 26, 2008

I HAVE to Go!!!!!!

So i was looking at the local calendar of upcoming concerts and one of them is: Cute Is What We Aim For, Meg&Dia, and Every Avenue!! I HAVE HAVE HAVE to go!! Gina!! We have to go!! Andrea...if you want to get hooked on a new band...YOU HAVE TO GO!!! The concert is @ the Marque Theater in Tempe in March, so save up!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg!! we absolutely have to go!! and by then Meg & Dia's new album will be out!! now we just need a parent to take us....

Mistie said...

I'm so bummed now!!! i can't find tickets anywhere!!! help? my mom might be able to take us. idk. and this time maybe she'll trust us enough to let us go by ourselves. idk. because last time wasn't bad at all.

Mistie said...

I'm so bummed now!!! i can't find tickets anywhere!!! help? my mom might be able to take us. idk. and this time maybe she'll trust us enough to let us go by ourselves. idk. because last time wasn't bad at all.