So i just found out yesterday by my mother that the Tribune is no longer distributing newspapers everyday!!!!! only on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and i think Tuesday!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!! what am i going to do at lunch now?!!?!! MY LIFE IS OVER!!!! i look forward to pulling out the newspaper at lunch everyday!!!! this is madness!! i'm going to complain to the board of newpaper people!! because this is just depressing!!! what if there is a Suns game on Tuesday? does that mean i have to wait until Friday to read about it?!?! OH NO NO NO NO NO!! i will NOT let this happen!!! my life is nothing without reading the newspaper at lunch!!! i am so upset right now!!! this is just too much!!! i'm going to cry!! don't they realize how important the newspaper is to a 16 year old girl?!?! i mean what if there is a HUGE natural disaster or terrorist attack on Tuesday?! people will have to wait until Friday to read it on neatly printed beautiful paper?! ARE THEY CRAZY?! i don't trust news anchors, they're too happy!! it's like there's some breaking news about a serial killer that is on the loose and they have this huge smile on their dumb faces!! not a care in the world!! UGH!! i'd rather read the newspaper than look at their happy faces!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! THIS IS NOT HAPPPENING!! THE WORLD HAS TO BE COMING TO AN END!!! DARN YOU ECONOMY!!! IT'S YOUR FAULT!!! I WON'T BE ABLE TO READ THE NEWSPAPERS EVERYDAY BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TREES OR ENOUGH MONEY TO PRODUCE THEM!!! DARN YOU!!!! I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH OBAMA!!! HE NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT THE NEWSPAPER HAS BEEN AN EVERYDAY ROUTINE IN AMERICA FOR DECADES!!! DECADES!!!! IT'S LIKE...WHEN I THINK OF AMERICA? I THINK OF A BUSINESSMAN SITTING AT HIS DESK WITH A DONUT AND....A NEWSPAPER!!!!! EVERYDAY LIFE IN AMERICA!!! THE ECONOMY HAS DESTROYED THAT!!!! PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR, EVERYONE THAT HAS MADE IT THROUGH MY POST THUS FAR WITHOUT COMPLETELY EXITING OUT AND GOING TO DO SOMETHING ELSE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! plant a tree!!!! go out and think to yourself "hey, if i plant this tree...Tobie can read the newspaper everyday! i think this could really help her during this difficult dark time in her life." I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! I REALLY WOULD!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment