BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 5, 2009

"Even Now"!!!!! I've missed Chris Carrabba's beautiful voice!!!!

So i went to absolutepunk.net today and found out that Dashboard Confessional has a clip of their new song out called "Even Now"!!! It's only a clip, but it's going to be an AMAZING song!!!! The full song won't be released untill February 10th on the NCIS soundtrack, but for now you can listen to the 1 minute and 30 seconds of it on the link below:

http://supjustin.com/post/68446232/dashboard-confessional-even-now-dashboard

I also found out some other interesting Dashboard Confessional news!!! Did you know that the song "These Bones" was written after Chris Carrabba read the Twilight series?! It's basically dedicated to the story!! Which is soooo cool!! I also found this video on youtube that was when he was on the RockbandLive Tour that I WENT TO!!! and it has him talking about Twilight!! he is sooooo hilarious!!! i love Chris Carrabba!!!! Anyways...here is the video!!!

hahahaha!!
"my sister was like 'it's so good! i have to read this book, it's so good!! chris you have to read it, it's so good!....read the book!!!"

No comments: