Ahem...Gina? You really need to do something about your blog!! I know you check mine on a regular basis but i wish you'd do the same when it comes to updating YOUR blog!! Seriously...do you know how to put music on? how to get backgrounds? I CAN HELP YOU!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
haha ok you'll have to come over and give my blog a "makeover". and fine i'll try and update more. i'm sorry my life just isn't as interesting as yours!
my life isn't interesting!! if you haven't noticed about 99.9% of all of my posts are about music or something that isn't about me! plus, you probably listen to more music than i do, so you should whiz right through each post. and i'm always interested in what your listening too! p.s. i'm really mad because i cant get a single Neon Trees song!! i've been looking EVERYWHERE!! help?
k tobie we will talk tomorrow at lunch. or hopefully in dennison's class. k fine ill do more music updates just for you. plus i gots a new source i must share with you.
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
Before my husband and I were married, we talked a lot about the importance
of having Family Home Evening (FHE) in our home. We came to the realization
that...
So....this is kind of a sad time because it is the end of the semester and
everything seems to be changing. I got a little sad because I started
packing...
Well I didn't get a lot of school clothes this year like usual.... Cuz I'm
BROKE!! But.... I did get some really really really cute clothes!!!! :) And
I'm ...
So this cartoon is just hilarious and I had to post it. Lol And totally
creepy at the same time. IJC! Sorry you can't see it all! Computers being
weird.. ...
so this pic of kelsey has aboslutely nothing to do with what this post is
about, it just makes me laugh...or your could say "Full of GLEE!" because
she an...
That girl. yeah, the blonde on the inside. she talks too fast. she's a tshirt and jeans girl. shes my personal advice column. she's my first call when i wake up.
and my last when i say goodnight. she's my mom when i'm doing something stupid.
and my sister every other time. she's my personal compliment button. she's my text when i'm crying.
and when i'm just bored. she's my natural high.
when we're on the swings. she's the first to know
when something goes wrong
or goes really right. but nothing matters.
all i care
is that she's my best friend.
4 comments:
haha ok you'll have to come over and give my blog a "makeover". and fine i'll try and update more. i'm sorry my life just isn't as interesting as yours!
my life isn't interesting!! if you haven't noticed about 99.9% of all of my posts are about music or something that isn't about me! plus, you probably listen to more music than i do, so you should whiz right through each post. and i'm always interested in what your listening too! p.s. i'm really mad because i cant get a single Neon Trees song!! i've been looking EVERYWHERE!! help?
k tobie we will talk tomorrow at lunch. or hopefully in dennison's class. k fine ill do more music updates just for you. plus i gots a new source i must share with you.
NEW SOURCE?! AWESOME!!! i can't wait untill school tomorrow!! plus, i get out of 6th hour for an ortho appointment.
Post a Comment