BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Entering the Era of Vlogging!!!

2 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

Baha i pretty much just peed my pants laughing.

Ok no way, I get my hair done at Le Studio!! I've gone there for a while, Sabrea does my hair!! I am in desperate need to come in and get my roots touched up so maybe I will see you!!! And I would pretty much love it if you washed my hair and squirted my face with water!! so who knows, maybe we can make it happen, haha.

Oh and I looovvve your hair!!! you're so darling!!

"even though it's the sabbath!! No! just come!!" bahaha that was so classic!!!

Kylee said...

Tee-Hee!! That was adorable of you tob :) You make me laugh :) I always tell you on your blog that we need to chill and you do absolutely Nada about it!! DON'T GO BLAMING ME!lol And your first client story in nothing compared to mine! Did you read that blog the other day?! Its ridiculous!! So go read that baby, its hideous :( I love you! :)