BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Miss Kazhia!

So I wrote a song for Kazhia the other day because i've been missing her like crazy ever since she left for BYU and i was bored last night so i turned the song into a kind of music video if you will. Here is the song I wrote for her.





And here is a bonus featture! This is Kazhia the bear singing a Backstreet Boys song of course because that's Kazhia's fav! And there is a guest appearance by me at the end. Kazhia the bear and I collaborated so well in this vid.

3 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

"Everytime i see a leprechaun!! which i see very oftuun!! it reminds me of an irish song!! I think of you!!!"

You are the funniest person i've ever met. That is all.

Taking On The Big Bad World With Kazhia said...

I LOVE IT!!! AND YOU!!!!! ;D

Kylee said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! ok so i just woke up and no joke I PEED!! That was the funniest thing I've beheld in a long time Tobie! I love love love it! Bahahaha! and i miss her too! :( i miss her too!:(


(P.S.it's not a BSB song, it's a single Nick Carter put out:)