BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lady...WHAT THE?!?!

so i look pretty gross today so no vlog :( plus it'd be pretty hard for me to explain this blog without using pics and whatnot. let me just jump into it then...

i'll admit that i occasionally find myself humming "Pokerface" or "LoveGame" by Lady Gaga and i've never really payed attention to see what she was all about...until i watched the 2009 MTV VMA's last week. i have nothing against Lady Gaga besides the fact that i think she is a psycho.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE CONSIDER THIS ANIMAL CRUELTY?? POOR KERMIT.

LADY GAGA??? MORE LIKE LADY CA-CAW!!!


REALLY...? SHE LOOKS LIKE A USED TAMPON!! IT'S DISTURBING!!


OH WAIT...THAT'S RIGHT! SHE REALLY WAS ON HER PERIOD THAT NIGHT!!


3 comments:

Haylee Abney said...

OH MY GOSH........
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

that is all:)

Ahahahahaha.....
I totally agree with you, she is psychotic and somebody should put her in a straight-jacket, or something.

Kylee said...

OH dear.....

Taking On The Big Bad World With Kazhia said...

Oh my goodness freaking gracious!!!! She is so insane its ridiculous!!!! But I just can't even handle all your comments!! You're hilarious!!! I love you!!!