how many times have you used that line?
did you replace the last two dozen names with mine?
is ‘I love you baby’ second nature by now?
cause it sounds awful rehearsed
when the words leave your mouth
I don’t know why but it seems
that I’m not the first to have heard this speech
is this a routine you just repeat?
cause I don’t mean to presume
that you don’t love me like you say you do but
you’re gonna have to prove that you’re true
and you’re not just talkin’ smooth
your performance deserves an academy award
and it’s a double edged sword cause I sure feel adored
but just between us i’d rather see you slip up
don’t you know that it’s those
less than perfect words I can’t get enough of
maybe I’m outta my head
but i’m telling you baby that I’ve been misled
so if the record’s off well could you get it set?
I don’t mean to presume
that you don’t love me like you say you do but
you’re gonna have to prove that you’re true
and you’re not just talkin’ smooth
well you’ve proven your charm is a crime
oh and ooooh why don’t you see
the harm in relying on this disguise
you’re losing me with every little wink of the eye
the end of my rope is slipping out of my hold
so if you’re clever you’d better do some damage control
I don’t know why but it seems
you’ve made a game of making a fool outta me
and I did not sign up to be
your tongue-in-cheek, hey oh yeah
I don’t mean to presume
that you don’t love me like you say you do but
you’re gonna have to prove that you’re true
and you’re not just talkin’ smooth
oh can you prove you’re not just talkin’ smooth
-Kate Voegele
*so back to this guy. before my surgery he told me he'd be there for me. he told me he'd visit me in the hospital and that he would take care of me when i needed him. WELL WHAT A LOAD OF BS!! i haven't gotten a single call, visit,facebook message, letter, or freakin POST IT NOTE from this guy!! i'm done with him! it was all a lie. he doesn't care about me. he's too busy having a fun summer to stop by or even talk to me, but he doesn't have a problem talking to my friends! he texted andrea once to see how i was doing...ONCE! and it wasn't even me he was asking! i was thinking about him last night while blasting every sad song on my ipod and then my cell phone rang (it was 11:24 at night!) and i looked at the caller id to see who it was and it was HIM. so as i was sitting there wondering whether or not to answer it, it went straight to MISSED CALL...HE HUNG UP BEFORE IT GOT TO THE ANSWERING MACHINE!! i knew that if anything he was just calling to rub it in my face that his precious Lakers won the championship this year (which would have made me want to scream at him like crazy!)
...am i being unreasonable?
i just feel used.
like he's all talk and nothing else but a pretty face
how many other girls has he said the same stuff he tells me?
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
7 years ago



3 comments:
Tobie! I NEED NEED NEED to come visit you soon! I'm so sorry! im at work like a crazy woman :( But i think about you all the time! And no, i don't think your being unreasonable, if a guy says he'll do something and doesn't, It just shows his lack of commitment toward you and says YOU CAN DO BETTER :)Tee-Hee I love you! How are you?! Do you look the same?! Do you still have a love for Fresa?! HOW ARE YOU TOOOOBBBBBIIIEIEEEE?!?!?!?!
Kylee!! i miss you so so so much. There is no need to appologize for not seeing me so soon. i've been reading your blog and it sounds like you're having a blast at work. thanks for backing me up with this whole stupid boy situation :) and of course i still have a love for Fresa!! i'm dying to have some too. so if you do end up coming to visit me, make sure you bring the magic juice ;) lol. do i look the same? well if you consider growing 2 inches looking the same then i guess so. IT'S CRAZY! and my mom thinks i'm starting to look way thinner. and i've lost 5 or 6 pounds (not too much) but i'm feeling good as long as i've got me some DRUGS! i miss you and i hope you can visit soon. I LOVE YOU KYLEE NICOLE!!
Boys are freaking losers and you don't need him!! You're so better than that!!! Its so notunreasonable either, He just doesn't know what he's missing out on!! The butt! =/
Post a Comment