BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Late Nights w/ my Best Friend...what could be better?

last night i hung out with andrea. our original plan was to hang out with whitney too, but she works at barros and they had a busy night so she couldn't come. we were all really excited because we wanted to watch both of the Narnia movies together, which is something that we've been wanting to do for 2 years! ever since that year at girls camp when we acted like complete spases and went crazy for Narnia and Terebithia. if you haven't heard either of those stories...i'll tell ya later. anyway, so since whitney couldn't come we just felt like it wouldn't be right to watch Narnia without her. instead we watched one of my all time favorite movies The Wedding Planner!! I hadn't watched it in a long time and once we turned it on i didn't realize how much i'd watched it in the past. i seriously knew this thing WORD-FOR-WORD! and it wasn't like it'd gotten old. i still laughed at the statues scene. oh geez... and me and andrea still laughed our heads off when Mossimo said "Buddy,Buddy!"

here are some of my favorite quotes from the movie!!

Mary: You smell like sweet red plums and grilled chesse sandwiches.

Mary: [after picking up the statue, looks to the ground] You castrated him!

Penny: Oh no, darnit... I just remembered that I promised my friend's brother's godmother that I would help her change her fax cartridge because she's going out of town tomorrow... on and African safari.

Steve: Why you only eating the brown ones?
Mary: Because someone once said they have less artificial colouring because chocolate's already brown. And it kind of stayed with me.
Steve: You kind of stayed with me.

Massimo: Mary, I know I never done the right thing, say the right thing. I know I act like a fool. I know say we'd be buddy-buddy friends, but that would not be true to my heart so I'll ask this one question, and if you answer "no" I'll leave you alone once and for all. Be my wife, Mary Fiore. If you answer yes I'll take care of you, be true to you, and like this house I built for your dolls, I'll make sure you have a strong roof over your head. If you answer yes than no one will love you as much as I love you. If you answer yes than you will make me the happiest man on earth.

Massimo: Love cant always be perfect. Love is just love

Mary: oh my god!! im paralyzed! im paralyzed!
Little Kid: if your moving your legs and your arms, your CLEARLY not paralyzed

No comments: