BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MUSIC UPDATE :)


Of course my friends, my blog wouldn't be complete without my frequent music posts. This week I fell in love all over again with a song I'd heard a few months ago by The Cinematic Orchestra and it was featured last night on One Tree Hill. I felt pretty proud of myself because the first time I had heard that song, I thought it would be a PERFECT song for a television show like OTH. The song is called "To Build A Home" and it is BY FAR the prettiest piano song i've heard this year!

Another song that's been stuck in my head a lot lately is "Back Against the Wall" by Cage the Elephant. They're just now starting to get a bit popular and getting some recognition by having their songs featured in tv shows.

Well I've got homework to do so i'll make this short. Now i'm definitely in the mood for listening to these songs while doing my homework :)

No comments: