#1. NBC's Community
i absolutely LOVE this show. it's similar to The Office and i would say almost better. i love Joel McHale from E!'s The Soup to begin with and i think he's amazing in this show. PLUS...Chevy Chase! And this weird Indian actor that is hilarious.

#2.NBC's Mercy
i must say that NBC had a pretty good showing of pilot's this fall. Mercy is one of them. I'm not sure how great this show will do because of how eerily similar it is to Grey's Anatomy and viewers want originality. However, one big difference is that the main character spent time as a nurse in Iraq, so it shows how she handles coming back home. I really enjoyed the pilot, but i wouldn't say it's a "breakthrough" show.
Now onto the shows i least enjoyed...
#1. The CW's Vampire Diaries
Maybe it's just because i'm sick of hearing about vampires falling in love with humans and i do understand that this was also a book series before Twilight, but I find Vampire Diaries to be ridiculous. Although i will admit that the acting is far better than Twilight and the actors are definitely more attractive, I think The CW is just begging to get some money out of this. Unfortunetly crap sells, so i have a feeling this show won't get cancelled.
#2. The CW's Beautiful Life
However, a CW show that thankfully did get cancelled was Beautiful Life. Proving that Disney Channel Stars rarely if ever make it past tween viewers and that Corbin Bleu can't act. It also reminded Mischa Barton that she should have never left the O.C. because all that resulted from that was ending a perfectly good show as well as ending her success as an actress. Didn't she go to rehab recently? Point Proven.
So there you have it. NBC did pretty good when it came to releasing new shows and the CW succeeded yet again in producing ridiculously annoying shows (thankfully only 50% made it). I guess i should cut the CW some slack, they are a fairly new network. I just miss the WB darn it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment