School...
is "ok." i wish i was doing a bit better. it's like in the back of my mind i keep telling myself that come graduation i'm going to regret not working hard in my classes to get a good grade but i think i can generally speak for this generation of youth in saying that "we're lazy." nobody wants to make the effort to go in for tutoring or do homework, they'd rather be playing video games or spending endless hours on facebook. i currently have about 3 homework assignments, one of them being a book report, that i must complete over the break and i haven't even started them! i haven't even changed out of my PJ's today for goodness sakes!!
i'm still undecided about what i want to do with my life. i should probably go talk to a counselor or go to the career center, but i am LAZY. kazhia has gotten me thinking about going to BYU. my increasing love for writing scripts and watching an infinite number of tv shows has gotten me thinking about film school or majoring in some sort of broadcasting.
spanish is starting to get on my nerves and although i would love to continue studying it, it's just become too much for me. i hate to give it up because i've spent all of jr. high and most of high school taking that class but i've given up hope of becoming fluent. my dreams of spain are looking thinner and thinner every hour i spend in that class.
DID I MENTION I MADE THIS YEARS FALL PLAY??
i did!!! it's called Noises Off. the whole concept is that it's a play within a play. it shows all the commotion and things that take place during a shows rehearsal and backstage. i got the role of the stage manager "Poppy." i know. weird name, but whatever. My character is hiding the secret that she is pregnant. This will be the second time I've been "pregnant" in that class!!
I Turned 17...
Sept. 30th was my birthday. Thanks to everyone that wished me a good one! I'll admit that it wasn't as great as my 16th. that is still my favorite birthday so far. But i got the tickets to the Dashboard Confessional concert!! (ok. i promise that will be my only mention of music in this post) I had sort of an early birthday present when i went with my HoBo to the DBacks Game. I HAVEN'T BLOGGED ABOUT THAT YET HAVE I?
DBACKS GAME W/ HOBO...
here is hobo posing with our lightrail passes on our first trip on the lightrail. it was pretty crazy i must admit. even though we still went in the afternoon, there was some wack jobs! a group of guys that looked like college student age (however i doubt they were intelligent enough to get into any college) sat next to us. two of them were polite, but the third one was obviously high. he was cursing up a storm and his friends seemed pretty embarrassed about it. the one that sat next to me was nice. they commented about our t-shirts we made and we talked some baseball for a while.
we had Panda for dinner. it was extremely overpriced and tasted like poop. don't you love the ballpark?? we ate it anyway and didn't complain. probably because we got HIGH CLASS SEATS YO!!!!
our seats were incredible! i've never sat in seats so expensive in my life. thank goodness they were free!! these pics don't even do it justice!! you could literally see the players BUTTS!! it was a wonderful night.
we got pretty crazy. i have no clue why kelsey is licking her hand. i must have told her to do something crazy and that seems to be the "go-to-move."
And then we crashed. hahahaha.



2 comments:
Tobie.... I just love you to death! Really don't stress about not knowing what to do with your life cuz neither do I!!! If you just keeping doing what you're supposed to and it will all work out!!! And Btw... If you want, BYU has a really great communications program where they get you into hands on broadcasting and can get you internships while you are still in school etc.. And they have a really good film program also! I actually know several people in it!! So yeah! Just more to think about!! I love you and keep your chin up!!!! :D
Oh my goodness you and Kelsey as a combination are just CrAzY! :)
Post a Comment