BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mr. Arturo Trejo

Ok. I think I've finally realized that I get too wrapped up in the lives of all these youtube vloggers! But I seriously have fallen in love with the Shaytard family and now...the Trejo family (both of which are LDS and totally hilarious)

For instance...
this morning around 9 the Shaytards had their 4th kid!! :) and I was checking twitter every minute for updates...LIKE THEY WERE MY FAMILY OR SOMETHING! haha.

Isn't he adorable??? I love their family! I can't wait for them to post today's vlog!

And now...?

I am in LOVE with the Trejo family. I'm pretty sure that's not their real name because this guy is whiter than EVER...just like I'm pretty sure "Shaytards" isn't that family's last name either. They all use nicknames for privacy reasons, which I love! The Arturo Trejo family is a younger couple (Nancy and Arturo) and their toddler (Jose Luis...so not his name which makes it hilarious!)These guys are so mormon it cracks me up! They're a lot more LDS than the Shaytards too. The Shaytards are more Hollywood...but i still love them! Shay Carl mentioned this new guy he found on youtube that he originally thought was some creepy Mexican guy...but it was Arturo Trejo! And that's how I discovered them.
SERIOUSLY! CHECK THIS GUY OUT!! I GUARANTEE YOU WILL LAUGH AT EVERY ONE OF HIS VLOGS. Here are some of my favorites...



No comments: