I've been listening to Vampire Weekends new album A LOT to begin my summer. "Holiday" and "Horchata" are some of my favorite songs that I've been playing continually on my ipod. :)Vampire Weekend I've decided is the best band to listen to over the summer.

#2. Wakey! Wakey!
Have I mentioned that their new album is INCREDIBLE?! "Almost Everything", "Car Crash", and "Light Outside" are probably my favorite ones off the album.

#3. The Black Keys
They remind me a lot of The White Stripes. "Tighten Up" is the most hilarious music video! And it's such a good song.

#4. Dashboard Confessional
It's just a summer band! I don't know how to describe it. No summer mixtape is complete without a Dashboard Confessional song on it! I discovered Dashboard during the summertime. It's only appropriate to be featured on my summer soundtrack. Everything off the "Dusk and Summer" album is good for the summer.

MORE TO COME AS THE SUMMER PROGRESSES! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment