OH. MY. LANTA.

I watched "The Ringer" for the first time this week and it has quickly become my favorite comedy!! Why didn't anybody tell me about this amazing movie?!?! I'm surprised that it took me 5 years to watch this movie...it is HILARIOUS! I laugh everytime i watch it, which let me tell you has been A BAGILLION times in the last week!! I haven't stopped quoting it...just thinking about this movie makes me laugh!! If you're like me and you still haven't seen this movie? Watch it NOW!! I have the BIGGEST crush on Johnny Knoxville now, but the sad thing is that he's old enough to be my dad!! Yikes.

I watched "The Ringer" for the first time this week and it has quickly become my favorite comedy!! Why didn't anybody tell me about this amazing movie?!?! I'm surprised that it took me 5 years to watch this movie...it is HILARIOUS! I laugh everytime i watch it, which let me tell you has been A BAGILLION times in the last week!! I haven't stopped quoting it...just thinking about this movie makes me laugh!! If you're like me and you still haven't seen this movie? Watch it NOW!! I have the BIGGEST crush on Johnny Knoxville now, but the sad thing is that he's old enough to be my dad!! Yikes.
Oh good gracious, Johnny Knoxville!!!

Oh NO NO NO! Why, Johhny Knoxville????!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment