BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost done!!!

Okay, so I am finally almost done with a script that I've literally been working on for forever!!! And it works out perfectly because its a Gilmore Girl's 2 hour holiday special called "I Saw Rory Kissing Santa Claus" and I finished it just in time for the holidays! So...Andrea? Gina? Get ready to read through 2 notebooks worth of writing because it's gonna be a good one! (sigh) I love when I finish scripts. And Andrea you gave me the BIGGEST compliment ever when you said that the new episodes of Smallville have confused you because you can't remember the difference between my scripts and the actual show!! Thanks! That's Crazy! Well, I've definantly got some funny moments in this script and some cute Rory-Jess moments! I know you've been dying to read some (Andrea). But now you HAVE to get started on OUR tv show script. I mean, "HELLO! I at least got you started on it." It's so crazy...I mean...we're the creators of a tv show! WIERD!
P.S.
Gina if you don't mind maybe we'll have you as our music director and once we finish the first episode you can select the music. How's that sound? I mean, all it's doing is preparing us for the future, right? lol. We're gonna be famous!

No comments: