
Dear Reader,
Hello! I am the Holy Book of Promos! I know, I look a lot older than I probably am, but you see...there were three girls who "man-handled" me through much of their Jr. High years. Boy have I got stories to tell you, or should I say promos to tell you. Well, these three crazy girls took the time out of their school days and even their week-ends to write random promos for some of their favorite tv shows. And let me just say that one girl *cough*cough* Andrea *cough*cough* had some pretty eccentric things to say. For example "Don't forget to put your pants on" or "the naked ice sculpture". But we will keep her identity anonymous. Anyway, now I reside in Tobie's desk drawer covered in dust because these three girls have moved on to bigger, better, hopefully more mature things and I will remain hidden from the rest of the world.
Farewell,
The Holy Book of Promos



1 comment:
hey tobie! cool blog! good times good times! i miss jr high but high school is WAY better! my blog is ashleerenee.blogspot.com idk if you already knew that but if you didn't you should go check it out sometime! luv ya!
Post a Comment