BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, November 14, 2008

Go Out And Get Yourself A Darn Job!!

So the next step that I've realized I need to take in "growing up" is getting a job. I applied this week-end for a job at Best Buy, Papaya, and Wet Seal. I really want to get the job at Best Buy because then I'll be working in the Music area and that would be PERFECT for me. But, we'll see...if I don't get the job at Best Buy, then I'll still get discounts on clothes if I work at Papaya or Wet Seal. Hopefully since, the holiday season is approaching there will be more of a chance I can get hired. Plus, I need the money! My cell phone was stolen the other day and I have to save up the money to buy a new one...maybe if i pay for it then i can also convince my parents to let me have texting!! I am "growing up" after all! Plus, I need to save up for a car!! And I really want to go to Dashboard Confessional's other concert next year with Andrea and Gina (IN THE FLOOR SEATS) HECK YEAH!! And Gina's birthday is coming up soon and I need to buy her the La Roca album! And...next Saturday I'm going on a Group Date with a bunch of LDS people from school, so that should be fun!I love being 16!!


No comments: