I hope everyone has fun tomorrow getting fat because I know I'm gonna!!! Well, I am thankful for:
1. My Family
2. My Friends
3. The Country that I live in
4. The Phoenix Suns
5. Vault
6. The Gospel
7. Education
8. Modern Day Technology
9. The Troops In Iraq
10. The Pilgrims who came all this way to practice their religion and bring us here!
11. Superman
12. Tissues (they work wonders)
13. Nyquil
14. I-B Profin
15. Vapor Rub
16. Can ya tell I'm sick?
17. Chris Carrabba
18. Ryan Hederson (just for letting me see his beautiful face everyday at school :)sigh)
19. Girl's Camp (and the fact that we don't have to actually "camp")
20. Toilet Paper (cause I mean who wants to be using banana peels? not i!)
Anyway,
Happy Turkey Day!!! gobble. gobble.
PDF The Color of Compromise The Truth About the American Church&rsquos
Complicity in Racism Audible Audio Edition Jemar Tisby Justin Henry
foreword Zonderv...
7 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment