BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Okay...Make that 2 dates for Saturday!!

So, when I found out that my date wasn't taking me over to this huge group date @ Kahzia's house and instead we were going to the Mesa Art Museum I was kind of dissapointed (but not that a have a date! that would be rude!) So, Kahzia convinced me I should just ask someone to go with me and i did and he said yes. So I have 2 dates today and I'm so excited, but hopefully they won't run into each other like in the movies when the girl has 2 dates and she ends up being late to the other (how akward) Anyway, I really hope that this guy calls me soon because he still doesn't know where I live and I'm gonna really be upset if he doesn't end up going with me. Well, I'll let everyone know by the end of the day how things go.

No comments: