BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gina!!

The "16" Things I love about Gina...(i could say more, but because she just turned 16 i'll say 16)
1. She understands me, even when people probably shouldn't...but somehow she still does!
2. I can't think of one thing that she likes that I don't like...
3. She got me hooked ( i mean HOOKED) on GOOD music! I don't listen to the top 40 lists anymore!
4. We could talk for hours about different television shows and have the same opinions as each other...(except for the whole Brooke-Lucas and Peyton-Lucas thing, but we won't discuss that)
5. Even when their's nothing- i mean, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to talk about or laugh about- Gina and I always find something!
6. She was the only one who would stay by me and skate really slow at her birthday party, even though she didn't have too! And she taught me how to GLIDE on the ice!! It's amazing!! And scary...
7. The CRAZIEST AND WILDEST things happen at her house and keep me very entertained! lol.
8. She doesn't get mad at me or at least she doesn't show it.
9. I could NEVER see the two of us getting into a major fight.
10. She makes 2 or 3 years of friendship seem like a lifetime!
11. She knows how to make the ABSOLUTE BEST FOOD IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!
12. She is the only person who i can look at during the "El Scorcho" song and we both know when to shout at the same time "I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon!!"
13.There's NEVER a dull moment with her! We always come up with tons of inside jokes!
14. She agrees that Jarosz is a man!!
15. She keeps me sane...I mean I don't think there is anyone else on the planet who knows exactly when to tell me to shut-up at the right time before I go bizzerk! That doesn't mean I always listen to her, but she still knows the right time to say it.
16. She is one of my closest and bestest friends EVER!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GINA!! LOVE YA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you so much tobie!!!! you have no idea how different my life would be without you. that was the greatest list ever!! i laughed after every single one! Thanks so much for just being in my life!!!