
So I've always had this band on my ipod, but I guess it was just to say that I had them so that if Gina ever tried to pull a fast one I could say that I knew them...but I acutally listened to them this week and I love them!! The band's name is There For Tomorrow and it wasn't until I saw them at the MTVU Woodie Awards that I decided to start listening to them. Well, I only have one of their albums and honestly? EVERY SINGLE SONG IS FANTASTIC!! I'm kind of dissapointed because they really only have one album out that's recent and their one from 2004 isn't all that great. Anyway, everyone should listen to There For Tomorrow because their AMAZING!! Especially Andrea, because I know that if she is in love with The Cab I would definantly recommend this band! Even though their lead singer isn't as good looking as Chris Carrabba, but then again...who is?!?



No comments:
Post a Comment